Sinus congestion, dryness of the nasal passages, stiffness in the neck and shoulders, headaches, hoarseness, mental lethargy
Not for use by pregnant women immediately
before or after eating, intoxication, or acute fever.
As said in Sanskrit ' Nasa Hi Shiraso dvaram' Nasal passage is door to head
cavity, lubricating nasal passage with Nasya oil helps bring calmness.
The nose is the direct route to the brain and also the doorway to consciousness. It is the entrance for prana, the life force, which comes into the body through the breath. Healthy uncongested breathing is important to ensure proper flow of prana throughout the head and body. Nasya Oil soothes and protects the nasal passages and helps relieve sinus congestion. Daily nasal
lubrication helps to release tension in the head and relieve accumulated stress. Nasya Oil is also traditionally said to improve quality of voice, strengthen vision and promote mental clarity.
When Vata is out of balance, the allergic symptoms include headache, wheezing, sneezing, and generalized muscle aches. These may be seen more typically in the fall as the air becomes cold and dry. This is due to the accumulation of the
lighter elements of space and air in the mind-body physiology. Other manifestations of this Vata imbalance include dry cough, restlessness, and dry eyes.
1. Comfortably lie down on your back and tilting your head back with your nostrils opening towards the sky. If you are lying on a bed, you may hang your head off the edge of the bed, or place a small pillow beneath your neck for support.
2. Place 2-3 drops of nasya oil in each nostril.
3. Take few sniffs in, then rest for a few minutes allowing the nasya to penetrate.
This is a very useful method when lying down is not always convenient or while doing on kids
1. Place a drop of nasya oil on the little finger and gently insert it into the nostril.
2. Gently massage the outer side of nose by pressing it.
3. Do both left and right nostrils
Brahmi,Tulsi,Vidari,Liquorice,Manjishtha,Bala,Turmeric,Barberry,Vidanga,Guduchi,chamomile,Haritaki in Sesame oil.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Recommend this Website to a Friend!